“I totally enjoy my spa treatment!!”
Review of Ho'omana Spa Maui

Ho'omana Spa Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: Ho'omana Spa Maui is a Hawaiian owned and operated Day Spa perpetuating Ancient Hawaiian ways through Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage, Ho'oponopono (Energetic Alignment), and La'au Lapa'au (Plant Medicine). Offering Hawaiian Spa Rituals, Couples Packages, Herbal Baths, and Beauty and Body Treatments. Ho'omana Spa Maui brings Hawaiian Healing to your modern spa experience.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I went few times to receive a very deep and helpful hawaian Lomi Lomi massage. Was a very nice expirience and my body is much more relax... The place is up in the mountain with a beautiful view and garden, very peaceful!

kalalala, Front Office Manager at Ho'omana Spa Maui, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for visiting Ho'omana! We hope to see you again very soon. Mahalo!

All reviews
"ingredients grown"
"foot massage"
"healing properties"

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to spend a month here at this beautiful location and learn different Hawaiian massage modalities from the owner of the spa, a Hawaiian lady.
The program was amazing, it wasn't just about learning massage, it was a cultural exchange as well by taking us to sacred sites, story telling about Hawaiian myths, learning a bit of the language and oli-s ( chantings). Best way to experience Hawaii in my opinion!
Within this one month we learned Hawaiian lomi lomi fundamentals, hot stone, prenatal, spa treatments, Hawaiian elixir, and Kua Lua aka back walk modalities.
The place is beautiful, the people are one of a kind. If you have the chance, take the course or just visit the spa and enjoy a relaxing massage! Their products are amazing, all organic, natural, homemade! You could literally eat your facial products or your body treatment products! :)

kalalala, Front Office Manager at Ho'omana Spa Maui, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Aloha, Rita! Mahalo for joining us for lomilomi immersion. Ho'omana deeply focuses on bringing the Hawaiian culture into our program and we are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed and appreciated the experience! We enjoyed our time with you also. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My oldest son lives in Makaweo and just got married over Labor Day. I was fortunate that my daughter-in-law found Ho'omana spa for me to stay for 3 days before the wedding. I stayed in the Lehuna Cottage and loved its peaceful feeling the whole time I was there. It's perfect for one person or a couple. The garden is lovely as well as the location. It is Maui afterall! I really wished I had stayed there the whole week I was in Maui. I had the lomi lomi massage and it was the best massage I have ever had. They have so many treatments available, but was too busy to take advantage of more than the massage. When I visit my kids again, I will be back to stay at Ho'omana and enjoy the hot stone massage. Mahalo Ho'omana.

Aloha, Jill! Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your special visit to Maui. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here in our Lehua Cottage & got the full experience of what Ho'omana has to offer and look forward to seeing you here again!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

While home visiting my parents on Maui, I visited Ho'omana Spa Maui on the spur of the moment. I had had a headache and neck pain for a couple of days. As I drove up Piiholo Road, I was reminded of my years growing up in Makawao...I hadn't been up that way in many years. The spa's setting amongst the eucalyptus and pine trees brought back wonderful memories...the smell of the trees and the mountain air put me in a relaxed state before my massage even started. Everything about this place was soothing and relaxing - from my first step in the front door. I felt very welcome! I got a lomi lomi massage and my therapist knew exactly what he was doing - it was one of the most thorough and relaxing massages I have ever had. I will definitely be back on my next visit home.

We are so very glad that you enjoyed what Ho'omana has to offer. Ho'omana looks forward to having you here again during your next trip to Maui!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I needed to unwind and reward myself for months of hard work. I found ho'omana from a friend in Paia who recommended it.

It is an amazing and unique place. You just have to visit it because if I try to explain it I won't do it justice. I cannot describe how great and unique this place and their staff is.

I got the aloha package. Staff was attentive to individual needs. Give a big tip. I travel the world reviewing spas (thalasso in bora bora, velia in San Diego, hammam in Las Vegas) and this is equal to thalasso.

Maui M, Front Office Manager at Ho'omana Spa Maui, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Mahalo for visiting us at Ho'omana Spa Maui. We are very honored to be on your international list of spa recommendations! Our intention with the Aloha package is to surround you with the feeling of connection and aloha spirit and we are so happy that you have become part of the Ho'omana 'ohana. We hope to see you again on your future visits to Maui.