“Genuine Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage”
Review of Ho'omana Spa Maui

Ho'omana Spa Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: Ho'omana Spa Maui is a Hawaiian owned and operated Day Spa perpetuating Ancient Hawaiian ways through Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage, Ho'oponopono (Energetic Alignment), and La'au Lapa'au (Plant Medicine). Offering Hawaiian Spa Rituals, Couples Packages, Herbal Baths, and Beauty and Body Treatments. Ho'omana Spa Maui brings Hawaiian Healing to your modern spa experience.
Makawao, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Genuine Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've experienced many different massages around the globe and the two times I had Jeana give me a lomi lomi were up the with the best. Her experience and professionalism put me at ease. Her work was very thorough, personalized to my needs and though at times painful I knew it was good for my body. Her treatment goes beyond the physical to a deeper level. The effects lasted way beyond the session.
The space is clean and nicely appointed, the receptionist friendly and welcoming and the products are organic and made on the premises. I felt totally rejuvenated and would recommend this to anyone wanting to experience a true Hawaiian massage.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank tharoki

Haiku, Hawaii
“Hawaiian Bliss”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I LOVED my massage! It was quiet, deep & relaxing. They used this awesome smelling, organic coconut body butter, it was so delicious, and did not leave my body feeling greasy like some of the other spa experiences I have had. My therapist told me that they actually make the products there. I had to buy one in each flavor! This place was truly no ka 'oi, another words the BEST! I definitely will be going back.

Visited September 2012
Twinsburg, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Worst Ever!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Worst spa treatments and stay ever in my life! The spa is a small they did not have my appointment correct. The lady who did my facial was a heavy breather and rolled in her chair back and forth the entire time to get towels. I did not have a clean skin feel like I had after other facials. During the massage the owners children were screaming right behind the wall. Not a relaxing experience!

Visited August 2012
4 Thank Lora H
Herriman, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage of my life!”
Reviewed March 4, 2011

I only had the opportunity to be at Hale Ho'omana for an hour, but it was for the best massage I have ever had! It was very professional, very relaxing, and it felt wonderful. It was the perfect way to spend the afternoon after a week on Maui. I recommend this spa to anyone who wants a great massage in a beautiful environment by very well-trained masseuse!

1 Thank stephselcho