“Great decision for our Maui zipline experience!”

Piiholo Ranch Zipline
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Piiholo Ranch Zipline offers side-by-side zip tours, treetop zip tours, hiking tours, and a Zip & Waterfall Hike Combo tour. The Side-by-Side Zip Course features guided tours that zip high over trees and deep ravines with spectacular views from Upcountry Maui and the famous Piiholo Hill. The premier 5 Line Zip Tour is a wild ride that finishes with the longest side-by-side zipline in Maui -- over half a mile long! A different kind of guided zipline adventure awaits on the Treetop Zipline Course! Soar high above the Kahakapao Valley from tree to tree, experience flying sensations swooping down into the valley on platforms high in the eucalyptus rain forest, sail through canopy tunnels, and explore the Pirate Ship Tree House. Choose your adventure!
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Our family of 4 had a great time on the 5-line tour during our daughters' college spring breaks. Would definitely advise doing the 5 over the 4 because the last run was fabulous! Loved our guides, Tennille, Cody, Lionel, and Nigel who made sure we were safe but also kept the conversation going. My girls loved that they weren't cheesy and were super interactive. Beautiful views and so much to see and take in -- loved it all!

1  Thank MomofTwo-WifeofOne

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Took my granddaughters and friends zip lining for my girl friends 60th birthday. For a person extremely afraid of heights they managed to get me through the event and I kind of enjoyed. The granddaughters loved it wanted more. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Fun time.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Kalani was our guide. He was great at keeping us entertained throughout the experience, and helping us take the leap when fear gripped our legs.

This was a great trip in the rain, but would probably had better visibility if it had been sunny.

We brought our own GoPros and they lent us helmets with Camera mounts.

Here's a video of our experience:

Afterward, we went to the Goat Farm and ate cheese... (Good Cheese, OK experience), and then went to Maui Ocean Vodka (Great Vodka, Much better experience). Both are nearby, and can be done after if your Zipline is early enough in the day.

2  Thank automationguy
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I went with two friends during our stay on Maui. We did the 6-line canopy tour with fabulous guides, Ikaika and Andrew! They had us laughing all day while also making us feel safe at all times! I hadn't ziplined in YEARS, but this was by far the best experience I've had swinging through the trees! I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I could have spent all day zipping through the ranch. The crew of Kiki, Brian and Kanoa took very good care of my family. They even got my daughter who was scared to death and in tears on the first zip to "let go". Afterwards, my frightened daughter said she wanted to do the course all over again. This Zip place is THAT GOOD and our crew was THAT PROFESSIONAL! They were so encouraging and showed great senses of humor. The equipment is clean (especially the banos-Kiki). The setting is beautiful. We did the 9-Line (not the canopy) because of the last long, screaming zipline. It was so fun for our family. Can't wait to do it on our next trip.