“Canopy Tours to Top All Others!”

Piiholo Ranch Zipline
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Piiholo Ranch Zipline offers side-by-side zip tours, treetop zip tours, hiking tours, and a Zip & Waterfall Hike Combo tour. The Side-by-Side Zip Course features guided tours that zip high over trees and deep ravines with spectacular views from Upcountry Maui and the famous Piiholo Hill. The premier 5 Line Zip Tour is a wild ride that finishes with the longest side-by-side zipline in Maui -- over half a mile long! A different kind of guided zipline adventure awaits on the Treetop Zipline Course! Soar high above the Kahakapao Valley from tree to tree, experience flying sensations swooping down into the valley on platforms high in the eucalyptus rain forest, sail through canopy tunnels, and explore the Pirate Ship Tree House. Choose your adventure!
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I went with two friends during our stay on Maui. We did the 6-line canopy tour with fabulous guides, Ikaika and Andrew! They had us laughing all day while also making us feel safe at all times! I hadn't ziplined in YEARS, but this was by far the best experience I've had swinging through the trees! I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I could have spent all day zipping through the ranch. The crew of Kiki, Brian and Kanoa took very good care of my family. They even got my daughter who was scared to death and in tears on the first zip to "let go". Afterwards, my frightened daughter said she wanted to do the course all over again. This Zip place is THAT GOOD and our crew was THAT PROFESSIONAL! They were so encouraging and showed great senses of humor. The equipment is clean (especially the banos-Kiki). The setting is beautiful. We did the 9-Line (not the canopy) because of the last long, screaming zipline. It was so fun for our family. Can't wait to do it on our next trip.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Everyone that has been to Maui knows how beautiful the island is. But have you ever seen it from the tree tops? We recently enjoyed an awesome afternoon at Piiholo Ranch playing on their ziplines. It was the first time to ever zipline for my wife and I, and we were hooked immediately. The crew did an outstanding job making us feel relaxed. Their demonstrations on stopping, slowing down, and even picking up speed were great. The views were awesome. Courtney did an awesome job as our tour guide. Lionel and PF were also great as catchers. First time to do this, but definately not last. We will be back and I highly recommend this activity.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very fun day in the trees, guides were Ikaika and Matt, felt a lot safer than some of the zip lines we went on in Mexico, a must do.

Janet B, Director of Sales at Piiholo Ranch Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Aloha, We appreciate your review. We are always looking for ways to improve ourselves. Is there anything we could have done differently to earn your five stars?
Mahalo, Janet

Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I went with my 81 year old Dad, and had a wonderful time. We did the 5 line tour, and found the staff to be fabulous, Kiki did a wonderful job for us. The total your took about 2.5 hours, and the most difficult part is climbing the sloped ramps to the platforms, but even that was done by the 81 year old, so it's pretty doable for anyone. The overall experience feels quite secure with harnesses and all. This is a bit pricey, but worth the experience! It is obvious that the business is very focused on the quality of their employees, and the way they treat the guests.