“Exhilarating” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
Book a Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Piiholo Ranch Zipline offers side-by-side zip tours, treetop zip tours, hiking tours, and a Zip & Waterfall Hike Combo tour. The Side-by-Side Zip Course features guided tours that zip high over trees and deep ravines with spectacular views from Upcountry Maui and the famous Piiholo Hill. The premier 5 Line Zip Tour is a wild ride that finishes with the longest side-by-side zipline in Maui -- over half a mile long! A different kind of guided zipline adventure awaits on the Treetop Zipline Course! Soar high above the Kahakapao Valley from tree to tree, experience flying sensations swooping down into the valley on platforms high in the eucalyptus rain forest, sail through canopy tunnels, and explore the Pirate Ship Tree House. Choose your adventure!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exhilarating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My morning started out by being greeted by the five line crew. Kepa, Theanna, Garin and Simone. They made us all laugh from the beginning and it took away any nerves anybody had. They were also very thorough and the safety briefing. From then on I felt like I was zip lining with a bunch of friends. Each line was more exciting, the view from Piiholo Hill was incredible. I definitely recommend doing the whole five lines, you miss out if you don't.
When I thought my adrenaline was maxed out, we moved on to the 9 line canopy tour. Again my friend and I and another couple were greeted by the fantastic crew they have there. After the safety briefing we moved into the canopy. Even though I just got through on the five line zip line this was something totally different on the five line you're out in the open zipping down hills in the canopy you're racing by trees spinning around sideways and dancing on the line. And again the crew made the day a special thanks to you, Ikaika, Grant, and Kalani. I'm writing this a couple days after and I have to say that my body doesn't hurt from doing both lines. My suggestion is make it a day, do both lines. They're both totally different experiences. Special thanks to Melissa down in the Piiholo store in Makawao,she was able to get us our pictures within hours.

What an incredible day,

Thanks Mick

Massapequa, New York
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“So cool! Highly Recommened!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I went ziplining during our honeymoon recently! This was AWESOME and was a highlight of our trip! The staff and guides at Piiholo made everyone feel safe and yet still got us all to smile, laugh, and have a great time. This was our first time ziplining and it was GREAT! We loved it! Anyone can do it, there was a person in our group who had to be 65+ and he had no problem. The hardest part actually isn't even the ziplines, it's the getting up the rope bridges to get to the ziplines! We did the 5 line course, which I recommend you do. The last zipline here is so cool, you're zipping for over a min! Shout out to Caleb and his team for a great job! Definitely do this and definitely do this with Piiholo!

Port Orchard, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“First Time and Now Won't be My Last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've always imagine flying through and above the canopies, just enjoying the beauty and having fun. I was not disappointed in fact it exceeded my expectations. The guides Doug and Dave were great and funny, we did a lot of laughing and that is one of my favorite activities. Was loving life and came out respecting the wonders our planet has to offer. Respect.

1 Thank Cherylwa27
Pittfsfield, ma
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“4 line canopy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our guides were very professional and made sure we were safe at all times. They made you feel comfortable and you didn't feel rushed. My daughter and I went together and we had so much fun, I am afraid of heights but they let me go at my own pace. If we want to got ziplining this is the place to go. The views are excellent!

Bremerton, Washington
“Oh so cool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Piiholo 9-Line canopy tour was fantastic. Our guides were great, showing us all kinds of fun things. We were comfortable the whole time never nervous even at the highest platform. The suspension bridges were also fun. Even if you are afraid of heights, which I am, this is a must do activity.