“AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!”

Piiholo Ranch Zipline
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Piiholo Ranch Zipline offers side-by-side zip tours, treetop zip tours, hiking tours, and a Zip & Waterfall Hike Combo tour. The Side-by-Side Zip Course features guided tours that zip high over trees and deep ravines with spectacular views from Upcountry Maui and the famous Piiholo Hill. The premier 5 Line Zip Tour is a wild ride that finishes with the longest side-by-side zipline in Maui -- over half a mile long! A different kind of guided zipline adventure awaits on the Treetop Zipline Course! Soar high above the Kahakapao Valley from tree to tree, experience flying sensations swooping down into the valley on platforms high in the eucalyptus rain forest, sail through canopy tunnels, and explore the Pirate Ship Tree House. Choose your adventure!
Kailua-Kona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The absolute WORSE customer service I ever had at ANY Hawaiian Island activity and I LIVE THERE!!! Took some friends to Piiholo to enjoy a day of ziplining and the attitudes of the entire staff left us shocked. We have to question the reliability of the equipment and/or the training of the crew as well . . . not a place to go if you're looking for a FUN adventure in Maui. I suggest any one of the other zipline companies as I've enjoyed them all at one time or another. And where is your Aloha spirit - there was NONE whatsoever . . . just attitude! Unreal!!!!!!

Visited April 2012
6 Thank Steven M
Janet B, Director of Sales at Piiholo Ranch Zipline, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Aloha, I am so sorry to hear about your experience at PIiholo Ranch Zipline. As you can see from all of our reviews most of of guest have the best experience ever! I take reviews like your very seriously in hopes that we might tighten our ship, or is that zip. ;-D Thank you for helping us be a better company.

Coral Springs, Florida, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best zip lining in Maui!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Our family had a great experience at Piiholo Ranch last week. We did the 4 line, and our guides were Josh, Adam, and T'hani. These three were the most friendly, humorous and helpful staff you could ask for. The training is done very well, and the views are incredible. I highly recommend this place for a very fun activity!

Oceanside, California
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Just awesome..wife, teenage daughter along with her friend and I did the 4 line zip tour and it was just great. It was amazing how the facilty is built amongst the ranch and "gullies" as our guide Kalani called it..speaking of our guides, we had Kalani, Simone and Ryan. They were just great and very fun, especially Kalani, who was very funny and kept us laughing the whole time..highly recommend it for everyone! Definitely Da Kine!

Visited July 2012
“Super fun family activity”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We are all fIrst time zipliners. The guides did a great job of making us feel safe. We all really enjoyed this activity

Los Angeles, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We did the 9-line zip with my young daughter. I thought she might be scared but of course I was more apprehensive than she was. We all had a great time. She got stuck at one point and a guide said he had never seen anyone so happy to get stuck. Laughing and yelling hte whole time. Recommended.

1 Thank IntuitivelyObvious