This is the perfect place to stay if you are interested in going to Haleakala. It isn't a five star hotel. It is a nice set of cottages that are clean, quiet and relaxing. My wife and I stayed there for two nights and we enjoyed it. The owner, Marty, was very nice and helpful. If you want a good meal go into Makawao and try the steakhouse and the Mexican restaurant. If you are looking for a place to stay in Maui that isn't hectic and may give you a different experience, this is nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banyan Tree House, a Maui bed and breakfast with 3 cottages and 4 suites in a wonderful, old plantation house. A quiet retreat in a central island location that is close, yet wonderfully removed from Maui's hotel / resort beachfront crowds. Simply overflowing with Aloha and Hawaii-ana. Giant tropical trees create a peaceful, shady 2.11 Acre oasis a midst giant tropical trees, flowers and sunny open lawns with a 50' swimming pool and Jacuzzi and fully equipped Yoga Studiio There is an additional total $400 cleaning charge when renting the entire property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Banyan Bed and Breakfast Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Banyan Tree House Hotel Makawao
- Banyan Bed And Breakfast Retreat Maui/Makawao