My husband, myself, and my 3 year old spent 2 glorious days in cottage D of the Banyan Tree House following 5 nights in Kaanapali. Our vacation did not start until we arrived in Makawao. This property is true Maui, gardens, fruit trees, geckos. The "rustic" cottages were clean and modern but still allowed for a true upcountry atmosphere. Every night we were lulled to sleep by Mr. Gecko; Every morning we were awakened by singing birds. The pool and hot tub are sparkling clean. The grounds are private and peaceful. This is definitely a place to visit for those who want to get away from the resort craziness. We'll be back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banyan Tree House, a Maui bed and breakfast with 3 cottages and 4 suites in a wonderful, old plantation house. A quiet retreat in a central island location that is close, yet wonderfully removed from Maui's hotel / resort beachfront crowds. Simply overflowing with Aloha and Hawaii-ana. Giant tropical trees create a peaceful, shady 2.11 Acre oasis a midst giant tropical trees, flowers and sunny open lawns with a 50' swimming pool and Jacuzzi and fully equipped Yoga Studiio There is an additional total $400 cleaning charge when renting the entire property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Banyan Bed and Breakfast Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Banyan Tree House Hotel Makawao
- Banyan Bed And Breakfast Retreat Maui/Makawao