This place is exactly as advertised. It is a great break from the hustle and bustle of more busy resort areas. Our family of four had a wonderful time. We liked the location between Makawao and Pa'ia. It is also a great location for traveling up to see the volcanic crater. If you plan on driving the Hanna highway yourself (take a bus!), this is a great spot to use as your base. When you travel down Baldwin Ave. to get here, keep an eye because this driveway is right in a curve in the road. We looked forward to the pool and hot tub at the end of each day.Aloha!
The Story Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banyan Tree House, a Maui bed and breakfast with 3 cottages and 4 suites in a wonderful, old plantation house. A quiet retreat in a central island location that is close, yet wonderfully removed from Maui's hotel / resort beachfront crowds. Simply overflowing with Aloha and Hawaii-ana. Giant tropical trees create a peaceful, shady 2.11 Acre oasis a midst giant tropical trees, flowers and sunny open lawns with a 50' swimming pool and Jacuzzi and fully equipped Yoga Studiio There is an additional total $400 cleaning charge when renting the entire property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Banyan Bed and Breakfast Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Banyan Tree House Hotel Makawao
- Banyan Bed And Breakfast Retreat Maui/Makawao