“The best in Hawaiian coffee!!!”

Bad Ass Coffee Maui
Ranked #7 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orange, Connecticut
“The best in Hawaiian coffee!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was walking down Front Street in Lahaina, Maui, HI when I was attracted to a small coffee shop because of the aroma of fresh brewed coffee. I was standing in front of Bad A** Coffee. (Note: you can’t use profanity in TripAdvisor reviews, therefore the **) I went inside and ordered a cup of their Dark Roast Coffee, it turned out to be one of the best coffees’s I've ever had, smooth and full bodied, with no after taste. They carry a variety of coffee grown on both Maui & Kona (on the Big Island), and will grind and reseal your selection. They also carry the obligatory tee shirts, mugs, travel mugs and many other souvenirs, but most of all great coffee!!!

• Visited January 2013

Rapid City, South Dakota
“If you're a coffee addict...go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love coffee. Plain and simple. Was up early for a snorkeling tour and whale watching trip. Stopped by BAC and got a caramel macchiato. My coffee was hot and perfectly made. If you love coffee and you need it now (& perfect!), this is your place!

Visited January 2013
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Daily chai visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Enjoyed my short walk for my morning chai each day. Always pleasant! Right next to Farmers Market so often busy....but was fast & efficient.

Visited January 2013
Chicago, IL
“Great cup of Joe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Great flavor of coffee. I had the hula. My husband doesn't really drink coffee and he liked it. The bags to take home are extremely expensive. Grabbed a cup an walked front street to buy souvenirs!

Holly, Michigan
“Great coffee shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Good coffee & Espresso I found it when I went out for a run my wife & kids thought it was great,just a little pricey for dad

Visited December 2012