“Good Coffee”

Ranked #8 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Sugar Land
“Good Coffee”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We visited several of their Coffee shops - one in Kaanapali and one in Lahaina. The coffee is good - good variety. The t-shirts are funny too - take the time to read them - am using. I thought the merchandise was too much $ or I would have bought a coffee cup just for the name.

Seattle, Washington
“Just coffee? But fun”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Don't know why this place makes me smile. Yes, it's just another coffee place, but nice place to buy last minute gifts. They have great ice blended drinks too ;-)

Visited June 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Coffee on the Island!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Discovered this place by accident, as our hotel was nearby and we had run out of coffee. We bought one here on our way to Lahaina, and we went back several times. GREAT coffee...I would have purchased some to take home, but it was a bit pricey (I beleive it was $20 a bag to take home). However, get it by the cup, and you won't be sorry!

Vancouver, WA
“Great staff and good coffee”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The coffee here was good. Nothing special, not bad not great. But the staff was always smiling, greeting you as you walk in the store, and making you feel at home. And to me, that is what vacationing is all about...making connections with new people. What a great way to start your day. Greeted with a warm smile, then take your coffee across the street to the park and walk along the beach. It doesnt get much better than that.

Visited August 2012
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“The coffee here is great”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I loved the latte here, and my daughter loved her iced latte. I am hooked on Starbucks and this was as good, or better!