Amazing service. Helpful staff who were not at all intrusive but happy to help out. Very nice to have use of high quality snorkel and beach gear, free laundry, post check out shower for late flights. Clean room and decent Costco supplied breakfast - I sense no different than any other b&b since they can no longer prepare food for guests.
-Rooms have poor natural ventilation so we needed the loud AC unit each night.
-location such that you do need to drive from quiet residential area to nice beaches. Lahaina may be good for families and is relatively cheap but felt grimy.
- nice Polynesian theme decor except most chairs indoors surplus office desk chairs
- 5 rooms same price but not all same. We had smallest room which had unusable lanai but others had bigger patio with nicer view in other rooms. I wasn't able to preference room at booking so this might be luck of the draw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood between historic Lahaina and the beach resorts of Kaanapali, The Guest House is the perfect location as your “home” to explore the island of Maui. Just a block from Wahikuli Beach, enjoy phenomenal snorkeling.Guest rooms are setup for maximum privacy, each with their own hot tub, yet there is plenty of space to mingle. Full breakfast, kitchen, laundry, internet access, salt water pool, discount car rentals and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Maui Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maui Guest House Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Guest House Lahaina