I am a picky traveler, so for a place to exceed expectations takes a lot. The view was amazing, the service was excellent, (they even took a family photo of us before we left), and there was plenty of room in the 3 br unit for my family of 6. One of the best things about this type of place is you are able to borrow things like boogie boards and movies, so you save money. The kitchen was well-equipped, too. Even has a blender. The ocean breeze and the sunsets were delightful. The only thing that I would add: air conditioning. Plenty of good snorkeling at Napili Bay, and if you want to swim with the turtles, just head in the ocean in front of the condos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maui Vacation You've Always Dreamed Of........ Away from the tour busy crowds of high rise hotels and overdeveloped resort areas, there is a unique, private haven where you can still enjoy all the peace, tranquility and Aloha Spirit of Old Hawaii. Maui No Ka Oi! All of our Maui vacation condos for rent are oceanfront, not just ocean view, like so many other Maui vacation condo rentals. Enjoy the best of Maui in our oceanfront resort condos. Relax in our swimming pools, Jacuzzi, private lanais and tropical island setting, just steps from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina