This was an all girls 50th birthday celebration in the 50th state and our first time to Maui.
The three of us were very pleased with the smaller size scale of the resort. It had everything we
needed but in a private quiet and intimate setting. Two ocean front pools, a hot tub, gas grilles, a herb garden and plenty of tables,chairs and loungers.Our lanai overlooked the beautiful blue water and we could see the islands of Lanaii and Molokai in the distance. Giant sea turtles could be seen swimming by every morning. In the afternoon they took naps and soaked up the sun on the huge rocks below or swam by us as we were snorkling on the beach next door. The location is convenient to bus service, taxis and you can drive easily to many area attractions and resteraunts. There are also shops, resteraunts and the farmers market within walking distance. The concierge Bruce was very helpful to us. Dont miss his informative breakfast meeting. He has years of experience in Maui and has personally tried all of the resteraunts and excursions in the area. He has your best interest at heart and will not steer you wrong. Thanks to Bruce we had some amazing adventures, a lot of fun and have memories to cherish until we return to the Noelani again. Our deluxe stuio condo was well equipped with everything we needed. It was very clean and comfortable for the three of us even without airconditioning. The ceiling fan and ocean breeze was all that was needed. We stayed in #228 being on the second floor gives you more privacy and an incredible ocean veiw. The tiki torches are lit every evening poolside as guest gather to watch the spectacular sunsets with their favorite cocktail. I would highly recommend
The Noelani Resort !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maui Vacation You've Always Dreamed Of........ Away from the tour busy crowds of high rise hotels and overdeveloped resort areas, there is a unique, private haven where you can still enjoy all the peace, tranquility and Aloha Spirit of Old Hawaii. Maui No Ka Oi! All of our Maui vacation condos for rent are oceanfront, not just ocean view, like so many other Maui vacation condo rentals. Enjoy the best of Maui in our oceanfront resort condos. Relax in our swimming pools, Jacuzzi, private lanais and tropical island setting, just steps from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina