We stayed here for 9 nites during January 2013. The complex has the most beautiful views from every unit. Staff is friendly. I previously stayed here 7 years ago and had a great unit, but this time, I was given Unit#114. Whoever owns this unit should have to stay here for a few nites themselves. 27"tube tv, blanket that was torn, pans for cooking all scratched so everything stuck to them. Pillows(2) were so flat, you could most likely squeeze them thru a mail slot in a door. Plastic and aluminum patio furniture, couch smelled like it came from the landfill, icemaker in fridge did not work. If your expecting peace and quiet, forget it. The unit is 35'ft from the road. Traffic echoes thru the courtyard and keeps you up most of the nite. Every morning at 8:30am, a sales pitch for sight seeing was given by the pool which the patio overlooked. Talk about knowing the pitch word for word after hearing it every day. NOt alot of privacy in this unit and it is also right next to the gate that leads into the pool area, which slams constantly all day and nite. The staff is great, especially Jackie who listened to me complain a few times. Parking is a hassle if you come back to the condo complex after 5pm. About 50 spots for all the units. Laundry was free and they had 2 washers and dryers. Trash dumpster was always full and overflowing every day of the week. They had 4 newspapers every morning at 8am for all the units and were gone in 10 minutes from their arrival. Turtles came every morning and nite to the rocks in front of the complex and the surfers hung out in front also. There is no beach access and the small sandy spot located next to the complex had no swimmers or sun worshippers, only locals drinking and surfers gaining access to the water. The complex had a mai Tai party once a week for an hour and about 10 people show up every week. The age group that stayed were about 60-80 years old and most seemed to come every year and met their friends there or family. Pool area was always quiet and you had the pool to yourself after 6pm. There were two Pools and a very small hot tub that seemd lukewarm and held about 4 people. FOr the price that I paid, it seemed to be outdated and somewhat felt as thou I was staying in a budget hotel. I heard alot of complaining from people that there used to be fresh flowers upon arrival in every unit, but that had changed when new management took over. To sum it up, friendly staff, very noisey if you get a studio unit in Plumeria bldg or Orchid Bldg, NOt sure if every unit is just a rental income to the owner and outdated. Great views. Budget hotel feeling at a high price. The complex is not in Lahaina and you need a car to go to most places. There is a grocery store about 3 miles down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maui Vacation You've Always Dreamed Of........ Away from the tour busy crowds of high rise hotels and overdeveloped resort areas, there is a unique, private haven where you can still enjoy all the peace, tranquility and Aloha Spirit of Old Hawaii. Maui No Ka Oi! All of our Maui vacation condos for rent are oceanfront, not just ocean view, like so many other Maui vacation condo rentals. Enjoy the best of Maui in our oceanfront resort condos. Relax in our swimming pools, Jacuzzi, private lanais and tropical island setting, just steps from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina