We stayed in unit 218 this past Christmas. What a view! Even after reading all the great reviews, I was still awed by the beautiful view from our lanai. Right on top of the ocean! Every everning we were lulled to sleep by the sounds of the waves. Watch the whales jump while you eat your breakfast.
Pros: The wonderful views, the concierge (Bruce) was extremely helpful, washer/dryer very convenient, nicely equipped kitchen, ABC grocery store is close, spacious accomodations.
Cons: No AC but really not a problem, small pool, a little off the beaten path but could be considered an advantage.
I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maui Vacation You've Always Dreamed Of........ Away from the tour busy crowds of high rise hotels and overdeveloped resort areas, there is a unique, private haven where you can still enjoy all the peace, tranquility and Aloha Spirit of Old Hawaii. Maui No Ka Oi! All of our Maui vacation condos for rent are oceanfront, not just ocean view, like so many other Maui vacation condo rentals. Enjoy the best of Maui in our oceanfront resort condos. Relax in our swimming pools, Jacuzzi, private lanais and tropical island setting, just steps from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina