I cannot write a review that even comes close to sufficiently expressing what a wonderful holiday I had!
The staff are exceptional, Bruce's knowledge and advice is invaluable, location and amenities within the resort are second to none. The social gatherings are fun but not intrusive, the turtles are literally swimming along side you in the beautiful waters off the resort and the rooms are so well appointed you would think you were at home (but with much better views!).
A car rental is a must not only if you want to explore but also to get your provisions - I would highly recommend it.
I stayed on the second floor (room 202) and did not want to leave!!!!!!
Took a great boat trip, on the recommendation of Bruce, with crazy Dave of Safari Boat Tours around Lanaii and it was an awesome day out - a must for anyone who loves the water - I only learnt to snorkel this trip to Hawaii and now I am a snorkel junkie!!!
Everything about Maui and Noelani exceeded my expectations - I cannot wait to return.
A very warm Mahalo to all the wonderful staff for making this much anticipated trip ( and lifelong dream of Hawaii) a beautiful reality.
Best wishes, Corina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's Tropical Splendor! Noelani Condominium Resort offers oceanfront boutique accommodations and experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Travelocity so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina