You basically get what you pay for here ... back from the beach, no oceanfront, low budget.
One notable problem is on the insect front. There are armies of ants everywhere, especially in the rooms and in one of the condos we stayed in (we had two) there was a cockroach situation.
The management seemed unconcerned by this, which was rather disturbing.
Maui is over-priced at the best of times so this place offers good value if a bit worn around the edges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napili Palms is one of the best kept secrets on Maui. This privately owned condo is only a few steps from the famous Napili Bay Beach. This property is a garden setting with local orchids, plumeria, hibiscus, bananas, mangos and papayas. Relax by the pool viewing the gracious palms. Dine on your private lanai or poolside. Stroll to the beach and enjoy the breathtaking sunset at Napili Bay between the islands of Lanai and Molokai. Napili General Store is on site to meet your every need for an island vacation. Snorkel Bob's is also on site to arrange all your island activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Napili Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Village Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Village Maui/Lahaina