We have been going go Maui for 25 years, staying in Kihei....but always drove to the west side for excellent snorkeling & beaches. 2013 we chose Napili Surf Beach Resort, and we're thrilled with our decision. Very clean rooms well appointed, with daily maid service. Weekly events provided by the staff of Napili Surf. Beautiful grounds with fresh herbs and a huge variety of blooming plants..The best part is the beautiful ocean views, sugar beach, clear waters with lots of fish and some turtles! Other ;-D ...no cell phone use on lanai's and no air conditioning so you can hear the ocean waves. Ceiling fans were plenty and it was unusually hot (90) a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina