We stayed at one of the rooms on the last building. It was still only 3 minutes walk from the beach. Napili Beach is a relatively small beach (maybe a mile long) surrounded by several small hotels like this one. But the beach doesn't feel crowded and it is a beautiful beach. The room was very nice with a big balcony and a kitchen with all the necessary gadgets and then some.
If you walk one bay south towards Lahaina , you get to a small bay where you can swim with giant turtles. Rent a car and explore the island. It is a beautiful island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina