stayed here for 9 nights. I stayed here ~23 years ago also it was very much as I remembered it. I had a studio in garden view. I spend very little time during the day at the condo so was not interested in an ocean view unit. Maui has so many places to explore. It was clean and comfortable. The kitchen was very well stocked with every amenity imaginable. Great place to watch the sunsets. The beach was very popular with guests and with people from outside the area. It was always crowded by late morning. As indicated this is not a place where a young couple may want to go to party until the cows come home. It is very quiet, some would consider dull. The Ritz-Carlton is ~ half a mile away so anyone interested in night life could check it out in the evenings. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina