Stayed here 4 night in early February and couldn't have been more satisfied. This place completely fit our casual style. We felt right at home immediately with the warm welcome and wrapped pineapple in our unit.
We had a garden view room. We left windows open on both sides of the unit which allowed the most beautiful cross-breeze to flow through, day and night! The sounds of birds, breezes and surf and the floral scents were a constant reminder that you're in a tropical paradise.
The beach is world class, with great snorkeling on either end and turtles grazing or sunning on the rocks. The pool area is nice, and particularly nice is the small "private" beach area with sun and shade for hotel guests only.
A delicious, famous breakfast spot is just a few steps away at Gazebo, and the supermarket was just up the street. We picked up lunch there a few times, and also a dinner for back at the room. Perfect for travelers on a bit of a budget!
Granted, this place doesn't pack the latest and greatest in Mega-resort amenities and decor, but look at the traveler photos and you'll see it is exactly what it intends to be: a modest, unpretentious place to stay in comfort, in one of the most beautiful locations you'll find anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina