My husband, daughter and I visited in August and stayed in three different beachfront rooms over 9 days. (We knew we would have to switch because we made our reservations late.) It was no problem! The housekeeping staff took care of us. The two rooms in the front seemed bigger, but all were lovely and very clean. When we go on a beach vacation, we don't want to dress up to go to breakfast or summon a valet if we want to go out for coffee. We like to relax in a quiet garden near a beachfront pool, walk on the beach, and snorkel with turtles, and that is what we got. The Sea House Restaurant, on the other side of the beach, is beautiful, and we loved the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina