We stayed here for 6 nights recently and loved the place. It's right on the beach with very attractive grounds and a small swimming pool. We were in a studio unit with garden view and that was perfect for us. Our first night, there was a tsunami alert and the staff handled it very professionally, phoning everyone to prepare to evacuate, advising us on what to bring and where to go. Fortunately it turned out to be nothing, but better safe than sorry in my opinion. We found everyone ( staff and other guests ) to be very friendly and the weekly get togethers ( Mai Tai's on Wed, coffee on Friday morning) help to get to know some of the other guests. Although the rooms do not have air conditioning, we didn't find this to be a problem as there is always a pleasant breeze so it never got too warm. All the units have good size balconies and we usually ate breakfast and lunch on the balcony which was very pleasant. The beach is quite good but there is also another very nice beach ( Kapalua) only a short walk down the road. We also enjoyed the walking trail just beyond Kapalua beach. Some minor negative points about our unit is that the tv is rather small and the bed is only a double. But this is more than offset by the many positives including the fresh pineapple and Kona coffee provided on our first day. We met several guests who stay for a month and come back ever year and it's easy to see why.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina