We stayed at the resort for only one night because we already had reservations for the following days at another resort. The location is great and the area is very quiet, in an older, partly residential area of the island. The beach is lovely, but we didn't have time to get in a snorkel. I understand the snorkeling is great in the Napili cove. We rented a studio room with a garden view and the pricing was great. Unfortunately, they were resurfacing our parking lot and we had to walk quite a distance from the other parking lot to our room. We noticed that some tenants were forced to park on the street because of the resurfacing. It was quite hot and humid on the day of our arrival and expected to find the room nice and cool. We were surprised with the lack of air conditioning and were forced to sleep with our patio door open (there was a safety screen in place), but were really hot all night. When we complained upon check out, the desk clerk clearly reminded me that their website clearly stated the lack of A/C. Maybe it did, and I just missed it. The view appeared to be great from the units facing on the ocean, and perhaps the air circulation was better there. Just wanted everyone to be aware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina