Love the quiet, low key atmosphere here. And the location is wonderful. Right on the bay - can't ask for much easier access to snorkeling! LOTS of turtles - can walk out to the rocks and just watch them, or jump in the water with them. Lots of fish, too. I have been a bit afraid to venture very far snorkeling in the past, and feel very safe here - venturing more than I have before.
The unit we have, B21, is nice. A bit basic, though has what we need, and is clean. Bedrooms are in the back, though great view from the main living area. Staff is nice, and helpful.
Great location for walking to the grocery store, a little coffe store with quick basic breakfast sandwiches and espresso, the Gazebo is right next door, and the Seahouse & Merrimens are within easy walking distance. The slack key guitar concert right by the Seahouse restaurant is very good, and a great local find.
Suggestions to management - would be nice to have a little pathway, even some stepping stones, on the back lawn for getting to the pool and stairwells. Also, numbering the units on the back so people don't have to peer in to see if they are at the right unit.
We definitely plan to return, and are very happy with this find!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled above shimmering Honokeana Bay, Napili Point Resort is a 115 unit low rise condominium where every condo has an incredible ocean view. In the distance, the islands of Moloka'i and Lana'i rise from the warm waters of the blue Pacific, silhouetting spectacular legendary Maui sunsets. Relax at one of our two oceanfront swimming pools set amid our beautifully landscaped tropical grounds or our outdoor barbecues and picnic tables. Watch the waves roll into Honokeana Bay and during the winter months (December thru April) witness the humpback whales cavorting in the distance. This is the view from your own lanai. Here, you will find a quiet, relaxed and scenic Hawaiian atmosphere. This is your home in paradise...Enjoy some of the best snorkeling and swimming on Maui in Honokeana Bay. Multi-colored coral and countless tropical fish and sea turtles await you in the Bay - literally just steps outside your door. It's like an aquarium except that it's entirely natural and you swim among the fish and coral instead of looking through a window! At the tip of our "point" you will find tide pools filled with crabs, tiny hatchling tropical fish and countless other species to investigate. It's a great place to enjoy the natural beauty of the sea while only getting your feet wet! As a value rental program guest, you will enjoy the following amenities: Daily Housekeeping Service, Full Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer, Lanai with Ocean View, Color TV with DVD Player, In-room Safe Two Swimming Pools, BBQs and Picnic Areas, Weekly Nature Walk, Pineapple Cutting Demonstration, Free WiFI and Broadband internet available. For broadband, you just need to provide your laptop computer with an ITC Ethernet jack (the Ethernet cord is provided in each unit). BBQ: 5 gas and 1 charcoal - guests must provide their own charcoal and lighter fluid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Napili Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Point Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Point Lahaina
- Napili Point Resort Maui/Lahaina