We've been coming to Napili for about 20 years, and staying at Napili Point for most of those visits. The property is beautifully landscaped and right on the ocean. There are two pools...one that kids mostly splash around in, and one that can be used more quietly for lap swimming. The condos themselves are nice, very clean, but for the most part blandly furnished. (I say this only because it might matter to some travelers, but we don't come here for the inside decorations.) The front desk folks are friendly and helpful, and show the real spirit of Aloha! We see the same happy faces here every year, makes us feel at home, like 'ohana.
Read all the other reviews for swimming and great snorkeling tips...they're accurate. We enjoy wonderful walks and hikes from right out the front door, can do loops of up to 10 miles, either by walking tame Kapalua sidewalks or hiking the wild Mahana Ridge trail.
If you're staying in Napili, and can afford Napili Point, stay here!! You'll easily make up the difference in daily rate by cooking a few nights (their BBQ grills are great) and skipping breakfasts at the Gazebo for a yummier one enjoying the view from your lanai. When you walk to the beach later and pass all the cramped and noisy condos, you'll know you picked the best place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled above shimmering Honokeana Bay, Napili Point Resort is a 115 unit low rise condominium where every condo has an incredible ocean view. In the distance, the islands of Moloka'i and Lana'i rise from the warm waters of the blue Pacific, silhouetting spectacular legendary Maui sunsets. Relax at one of our two oceanfront swimming pools set amid our beautifully landscaped tropical grounds or our outdoor barbecues and picnic tables. Watch the waves roll into Honokeana Bay and during the winter months (December thru April) witness the humpback whales cavorting in the distance. This is the view from your own lanai. Here, you will find a quiet, relaxed and scenic Hawaiian atmosphere. This is your home in paradise...Enjoy some of the best snorkeling and swimming on Maui in Honokeana Bay. Multi-colored coral and countless tropical fish and sea turtles await you in the Bay - literally just steps outside your door. It's like an aquarium except that it's entirely natural and you swim among the fish and coral instead of looking through a window! At the tip of our "point" you will find tide pools filled with crabs, tiny hatchling tropical fish and countless other species to investigate. It's a great place to enjoy the natural beauty of the sea while only getting your feet wet! As a value rental program guest, you will enjoy the following amenities: Daily Housekeeping Service, Full Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer, Lanai with Ocean View, Color TV with DVD Player, In-room Safe Two Swimming Pools, BBQs and Picnic Areas, Weekly Nature Walk, Pineapple Cutting Demonstration, Free WiFI and Broadband internet available. For broadband, you just need to provide your laptop computer with an ITC Ethernet jack (the Ethernet cord is provided in each unit). BBQ: 5 gas and 1 charcoal - guests must provide their own charcoal and lighter fluid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Napili Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Point Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Point Lahaina
- Napili Point Resort Maui/Lahaina