This is a typical resort hotel in the Lahaina/Ka'anapali area of West Maui. It has a lovely beach, okay but pricy restaurants, water slide in a wonderful pool, good fitness center with a sauna and steam room, but is just typical of the several resort hotels in the area.
The lower end room that we stayed in had a separate master bedroom with bath and a living room with a pull out couch that was comfortable enough and had its own bath. It also had a microwave, sink, small fridge, and dishwasher that Marriott calls its Gourmet Center, but was really only useful for making breakfast or maybe appetizers before dinner.
Security was terrible. Our friends checked in earlier and we just gave a room number to the porter and he opened the door and dropped us and our bags in the room, just like in the old James Bond movies where the maid lets Bond into the room. Good thing we were honest (and had the right room number.)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Vacatia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Hotel
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Resort
- Marriott Lahaina
- Maui Marriott
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club
- Lahaina Marriott
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Club
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers