The hotel is in a nice location and has well sized rooms. The view from your room will be right on the ocean and the sunsets are gorgeous. Please be warned that the beach near the hotel is below par and the area is extremely windy.
The service was above average, but not as friendly as the ResortQuest we stayed at in Oahu. They are still good.
The bathroom was not designed well and needed to be cleaned better. My wife is obsessive about this, but I agreed with her and I am your typical guy. For some reason, we did not sleep as well in this hotel. We think it was related to the pillows, but this is probably different for everybody.
Good hotel, good value, and good location adds up to a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. An array of onsite amenities include swimming pool, jet spa, covered outdoor barbecue areas, and tennis/pickleball. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina