This is a nice place. As others have mentioned, great location with oceanfront views. If you have a car, (and you would be mad not to hire one in Maui), you will be midway to all the west coast has to offer. South to Lahaina and then North to Kapalua, Duke's next door which has great food. Good value for what you get considering the outrageous prices some resorts charge in the area. Quieter and more peaceful than some of the larger resorts as well, seems more suited to couples and families with teenage children.
Like other Aston properties, rooms can vary with their decors and furnishings. We viewed 4 different rooms and saw some hideous furniture. Check the photos and equipment list carefully. We chose room 212 which was fantastic. Modern renovation with a very comfortable bed and new flat screen TV. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. An array of onsite amenities include swimming pool, jet spa, covered outdoor barbecue areas, and tennis/pickleball. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina