My stay at this particular Aston condo was the unthinkable! I had the time of my life! From night swimming to evacuating for a tsunami! That pretty much sums up my stay in just a few words!
But let me tell you more! We got to Maui later than scheduled. We err supposed to get there at 3:00 Maui time. However in Chicago Illinois we got bumped. Instead of going to San Fran. we had to go to LA which come to find out the tickets Chicago gave us were in valid. An with a family of 6 with 2 elders and 2 young children who'd been traveling at that point for about 15 hours we were done. An amazing young lady gave up her seat as well as her significant others so we could have the 2 other seats we needed! (If that girls reading this, thanks again! I actually think about how I want to help someone like that at some point in my life!) anyway aside from all tht we were supposed to get there at 3pm and since our condo had cooking appliances we wanted to cook in some night to save a little $ but we didn't have time once we checked in at 11 pm! However the next day we did a little exploring, swimming, shopping ect. and met back up at the hotel pool around 7:00 pm. from there we went grocery shopping! This is where the fun begins! The shelves were bare and there was a dude with 5 carts filled with bottles of water! We thought oh maybe Saturday nights is when the boat comes in with all the food?! But when we got back to our awesome condo we realized we forgot the room key card! So my mom went down to get one (thank god!) and my dad conversed with a condo owner who said and I quote "oh I see you've stocked up for the Tsunami!" Not two seconds later did my mom coming stoping up freaking out scared that there was a tsunami! But anyway the tsunami turned out to be nothing that effected us we just had to evacuate for a few hours! Great stay most helpful calming staff ever! Best hotel in Maui! Not to mention the salon who pierced my ears! Memories were made!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. An array of onsite amenities include swimming pool, jet spa, covered outdoor barbecue areas, and tennis/pickleball. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina