The Mahana is in a quiet part of Kaanapali, but very close to the a large supermarket/foodstore.
Yes the rooms are a bit dated, but everything was realy clean and all appliances worked perfectly.
It was realy great to sit on the balcony in the late afternoon and watch the sunset, not being overlooked by any of the other rooms or condos.
All staff we met were pleasant and friendly. The only thing it lacked was a restaurant. The pool is a bit small, but with the ocean 10 yards from the pool ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. An array of onsite amenities include swimming pool, jet spa, covered outdoor barbecue areas, and tennis/pickleball. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelPower, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina