I would highly recommend the Mahana. This place will do nothing but delight you. Every room has an unbelievable ocean view. If you’re in the living room or on the lanai you’ll feel like you’re in the ocean. We were there this February and you can just sit and gasp at whales breaching and swimming right in front of you. You almost feel that you can just reach out and touch them.
Now in addition to clean, great rooms, with kitchen etc. the grounds are also fantastic. Walk to the beach and then walk as far as you’d like. The other thing I like is the location. Grocery and restaurants in walking distance.
My only other comment. It’s not just a great place for whale season. We’ve been there in August and the sunsets, which you won’t miss one, are fantastic every night. All I can say is we’ll be back, hopefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Vacatia, Odigeo, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina