Stayed for a week in a 1 bed condo on level 6. Excellent views out over the ocean and on to Lanaii. Didn't really use the facilities apart from the internet and DVD library. The block is right on beach edge and the warm waters are literally a minutes walk away - the sound of the waves breaking on the beach was very relaxing.
There is supermarket 5 minutes walk away and after 2 weeks touring around Oahu and the Big Island we enjoyed staying in and dining on our balcony as the sun set.
We saw turtles and seals swimming along the waters edge - even snorkelled with the turtles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. An array of onsite amenities include swimming pool, jet spa, covered outdoor barbecue areas, and tennis/pickleball. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina