Pretty nice place in the southern end of Lahaina. If you want to stay close to where all the night life is - this is the place. I stayed in a studio on the 2nd floor. Room was well furnished with a fully equipped kitchen.
The beach outside is under-rated. Its small for sure - but definitely less crowded than the famous beaches and a rock wall a couple of hundred feet from the shore makes sure the water is nice and calm. Not bad for snorkelling, got to see some nice corals and a some fish. Not the best but atleast its more secluded.
Worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui