Stayed at Lahaina Shores from February 21st to the 28th. When we arrived we were given a mountain view studio on the second floor. While the room wasn't fancy, it was certainly adequate. Our room looked out directly over the parking lot, so we weren't able to keep our patio door open through the night, which would have been nice. I would suggest getting one of the ocean view rooms if they are available, if not, try to get something fourth floor or above. There was a great little kitchen area that we used to reheat leftover food, and store beer and drinks in. We did have to vacate our room for a whole day for pest control to come in and spray, which was inconvenient, but better than having bugs! The only other complaint is about the beds, maybe it was just in our room, but the mattress was horrible! Other than that, this is a clean, convenient place to stay. It's not anything fancy, so if you want to stay somewhere plush, I would suggest looking elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui