We stayed here for 9 days on the recommendation of a co-worker. We were looking to stay at a smaller, more low key property than what is offered in Kaanapali. This was just about ideal for us. Since it is located on Front Street it is within walking distance of shopping and restaurants. We took advantage of that daily. It is not located on the best beach for swimming. The staff is consistently friendly and helpful. The ocean view room we stayed in (#415) was clean and comfortable with a full kitchen. My only complaint would be the lack of a sharp knife in the kitchen. It is not the fanciest hotel/resort but it has a decent pool and spa and the groundskeepers kept the outdoor area very clean. The parking is in an adjacent parking garage with very tight parking spaces and a very low "ceiling". But, after seeing how difficult parking is in much of Lahaina, it was just fine. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui