My friend and I spent a week at Lahaina Shores Beach Resort and had a great time. The location is perfect, walking distance to all the restaurants, galleries, shops and attractions in downtown Lahaina. At the same time, the property is right on the beach and has a pool and hot tub. We had a studio unit with a mountain view and it was spotless with very nice appliances. The unit didn't have a blender, but the staff brought one up when we asked for one so we could make smoothies. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and they have a concierge who was very helpful in assisting us to make decisions about what special activities we wanted to do on the island. In addition, they accommodated us for a late check out with no charge. The only downside is that there is no restaurant at the hotel, but the units have kitchens and there are restaurants practically next door. It is not a luxury resort, but it is locally-owned so you know that your money is supporting local people and not a giant corporation. It was perfect for our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui