We stayed in a premium ocean to front room and loved it. Before going I wondered if some of the ocean view rooms were looking out from the sides. This was not so. There are only rooms on the ocean front side and the back mountain side of the hotel. We had some gorgeous sunsets on even very cloudy days.
While the grounds are modest, they couldn't be more convenient. No long walks back to your room if you forgot something. The waters are protected by a small reef and we were surprised by the number fish. It's also very shallow so even the beginner can feel safe.
While most of the restaurants are at the other end of town, there are several next door. In addition there is a shop that sells many of the grocery items you would need for your stay as well as souvenirs.
No fancy waterfalls like the big chain resorts, but a perfect place for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui