This was a nice hotel with a fabulous view from the back side of the hotel. There was a charming balcony that overlooked the ocean and the pool and the wonderfully groomed lawn.
The lobby is spacious and inviting. It is easy to relax in this hotel because it is a low key place.
It's quite close to town which has some good restaurants, a bakery, and some shops.We enjoying walking to town and seeing this amazing tree and shopping and dining. We loved the balcony with a view of the sunset. If you want a beach barbecue there is a place right next to the hotel. Easy to walk on the beach or swim. The ocean is about 10 seconds away from the lobby. Quiet get-away kind of place. Not too fancy but a pleasant location with good staff. Close to other beach locations. I would love to go back there and sit on the balcony and soak in the sun the ocean air. Must get a beach view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui