We have stayed here multiple times on each of our trips to Maui. The resort is composed of condos with a central management. You can rent through central management, or you can find individually owned condos for rent through sites like Vacation Rental By Owner (VRBO). We have found cheaper prices that way. The condos that face the ocean are slightly more expensive to rent than those with a mountain or inland view, but we love seeing all the greenery on the mountain side. The resort is just 1.5 short blocks from Lahaina's city center, and is very close to everything. The pool is well kept, and there are lounge chairs outside for sunning on the grassy lawn. You can walk right out the back door onto the beach. Next to the resort is a outdoor mall-type place with several restaurants. The location, quality, and price of this find ensure that we will be coming back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui