We stayed at Lahaina Shores Beach Resort five years ago and returned this year, Jan. 22-30. We were pleasantly surprised to see the nice renovations in the lobby, grounds, and our studio unit this time around (Room 209). This unit has beautiful granite and tile countertops in the kitchen and bath, as well as other up-to-date furnishings. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. The ocean view from the lanai, although partially blocked by a tree, provided enjoyable viewing of the ocean, beach, and passing whales. The resort is within easy walking distance to Front Street with its many attractions --the waterfront, shops, and restaurants (my husband preferred Moose McGillycuddy's on Front, and I liked Pelle Pasta on Front & Dickenson).
My one complaint is that the resort charges extra for parking and internet access, which comes across as rather cheap and petty. How much better PR it would be to simply up the daily rate by $20, then advertise as "FREE parking and internet!"
Overall, I would recommend Lahaina Shores Beach Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui