Stayed for 8 nights during October 2012. First 5 nights in a "mountain view" privately owned room. Unit OK but a bit "tired" and in need of a makeover. Stayed remainder of time in a resort-owned "sea view" room which was very comfy, well appointed and recently renovated. Overall, the resort is a place that I can recommend for amenity, location and value. Sea view is much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Otel, Orbitz, Odigeo and BookIt.com so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui