I loved our unit right in front of the beach! From a newly renovated room on the 5th floor, to a gorgeous view of the beach and pool - our unit delivered on everything it promised on the VRBO site. My most favourite thing about this suite was that as soon as we walked into the room, a stunning, breathtaking view welcomed us. This place is definitely the place to stay when on Maui because of it's convenient location to everything you could possibly want to do on the island - we did a dinner cruise and snorkel trip that left from Maalaea; went down to Wailea and Makena; drove to see the sunrise on the volcano and went all the way around to Hana just to name a few. It's quite close to drive to Kaanapali area and if you prefer to just stay in town, there's lots to occupy yourself with right on Front Street. Parking was less than 4 bucks a day was in a secure garage that was only steps away from the building. I would stay here even if I had more than $200 a night to spend; if you get a newly renovated suite like we did from VRBO.com, this place beats the Sheraton or Westin in terms of value. Really wished we had booked to stay more than just 8 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui