We just returned from a trip to Maui in June 2007. We booked a 2 br/2 ba condo at Kaanapali Royal condominuims in Kaanapali through [--]. The booking was easy on the internet and you can see pics of all the units for rent. Booking and checking in went very smoothly. The condos are individually owned at Kaanapali Royal and individally decorated, so its nice to see the pics on the web. We rented Unit G201. It was fabulous - even better than we expected. We had all the comforts of home and more. It was clean and apparently newly remodled. The kitchen appliances and fixtures, TVs and furniture were brand new. We even had high-speed internet access. There were 2 king beds and a king pull-out sofa. The unit slept 6 very comfortably and was spacious enough that we never felt cramped. The condos are situated on the Kaanapali golf course - not the beach. But we did walk down to the Whaler's village and the beach in about 10 mins. The walk back a bit of a hike because of a great big hill. In all the walk was not so bad, but there is a public trolley if you can find it! The condo property is quiet and beautifully maintained. The pool was lovely - even better than the pics. There are 2 BBQ grills you can use by the pool. I would highly recommend this property and unit to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chase ‘N Rainbows (CNR) Real Estate, Inc. is a Maui based, family owned company established in 1980 with two divisions: vacation rental management and real estate sales. For the past twenty years, CNR has been offering visitors and Kama’aina alike, affordable and luxury accommodations at a very competitive price. All of its vacation rental units are carefully selected, meticulously inspected, attractively furnished and well maintained to the highest standards. CNR is committed to providing the finest product and unsurpassed personalized service in the industry. These condominiums come highly recommended by leisure, business, and family travelers with distinctive tastes. A significant number of satisfied, return guests speak for the company���s service commitment and quality product. Chase ‘N Rainbows is a proud member of the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau (HVCB), The American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), Maui Visitors Bureau (MVB), Hawaii Association of Realtors, Maui Chamber of Commerce, and Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kaanapali Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Royal Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Royal Maui/Lahaina