We just returned from a wonderful Hawaiian Vacation. We had stayed at this resort in the past and found it to be a great location as well as pretty well maintained. The only problem was construction going on. It had been under construction 5 years ago when we were there and it wasn't complete yet. The noise wasn't that bothersome as long as you were out during the day like most people are when on vacation. However the construction people were pretty rude. Like we were invading THEIR space. Let's see who was paying to stay there!?! This isn't really the hotel's fault, but it is a reflection in our opinion. Overall, as stated above, great location and the best place on the beach!!! Would absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina