There is no question, a great place to stay. Some areas for improvement would be handling room preference requests made at the time of your reservation, your condo unit is pretty much assigned to you prior to arrival and if your assigned condo does not meet with your original requests, it is not addressed at check in, but deferred by asking you to check in at the office daily to try and make a change to what your original requests might have been when you made the reservation. Inside your folder before leaving the front desk, it will contain notifications regarding your building: construction, pest control water shut off etc. having these occurrences can be annoying so check your folder before leaving the front desk. The Internet continues to be hit and miss. A movie night at the outside lobby area, by the pool would be great especially for families. We love staying here, but there is always a need to review patrons feed back to stay on top. Details are what makes a property outshine the competition and keep patrons coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Vacatia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina