I stayed here with two female friends for 10 days in February. The grounds are very nice; parking is free; the staff is incredibly nice and helpful -- I cannot say enough about them. They helped us accommodate an unplanned extra few days [snowstorm back home]. The BBQ area is terrific and a nice staff person helped us grill a flank steak to perfection. Nice young man carried our beach chairs out for us. The workout gym is beautiful [though we were too busy eating and drinking to enjoy it -- ha].
Each room is privately owned so the décor is at the whim of the tastes and budget of the owner. We stayed in two condos: the first one had extremely comfy and plentiful furniture for lounging around but the décor prompted several discussion a la "if this was MY condo, I would get rid of x and y and do such and so" [3 women!]. The second condo was the opposite -- very beautifully decorated but the furniture was not optimal for 3 people lounging around. But, both condos were just FINE -- just what we wanted: comfy, clean, livable.
Both condos had two bathrooms, stacked washer and dryer [yay!], a bedroom, and a bedroom-ish room with no door. The kitchen was nice -- had the standard supplies. Both condos were very clean. The veranda was nice -- table and 4 chairs. We had a mountain view which was lovely; we could see a wee bit of the ocean from the veranda.
Whaler's Village is a short walk away; Black Rock is a pleasant walk a bit further. I felt like the location was perfect. Lahaina is a short drive away.
I was happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina