We recently returned from a week-long stay at the Alii and wish we were still in Maui! Check in was easy; the staff took care of everything, from parking our car to bringing all of our luggage to the room. The front desk staff was always pleasant and helpful.
We had booked a 1 bedroom Ocean View room through a travel agent. As there is a lot of construction at the Marriott (South side of the Alii), I had requested an Inter-Court room which overlooks the pool/ocean, which was great. Although the unit had the original decor, everything was in good working condition and was quite comfortable.
Unlike the hotel resorts on Kaanapali Beach, the Alii never felt crowded; there were always lounge chairs available at the pool, never had to wait long for an elevator, and usually found a good parking spot. In Tower II (where we stayed) there were just 6 units per floor, so the combination of fewer units than a comparable hotel resort and guests more likely to spend time in their condo units than a hotel room made for a very relaxing environment.
We would love to visit the Alii again, but will likely opt for a Premier unit (upgraded kitchen, bath, etc.) next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina