We booked our stay at Kaanapali Alii through Costco. It was a 2-bedroom with an ocean view. The room was very clean and had everything we needed during our stay. The staff at Kaanapali Alii is very nice and helpful. The facilities were great and we spent a lot of time out by the pools. The bbq grills were a nice feature, we ended up using those as well.
Kaanapali Alii doesn't rent surfboards or SUPs, but you can rent them through a local vendor who will deliver them to the resort. There is a secure spot to store them near the water, so it worked out great. We had no complaints about Kaanapali Alii and will be booking there again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina